|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
Due to our proficiency of this field, we are engaged in presenting A Scan Biometer. We are presenting these products to customers within given time-frame.
- Precise Accurate: A-Scan precision and accuracy, under both cataract and immersion mode, are ensured by MEDA's mature technology and professional expertise in the ophthalmic field.
- Reliable: Up to 8 groups of readings automatically measured per each group, with averaging and standard deviation for a higher level of reliability.
- Comprehensive: Automatic measurements for 4 different eye types: normal, cataract, Aphakic and special, Manual measurement also available.
- Convenient: Touch screen and foot switch equipped to enable smooth operations.
- IOL Formulae: 6 Popular formulae for IOL calculation; 5 major formulae for post-refractive IOL calculation.
- Intuitive Interface: Instant switch among different formulae; Dual-formula display for direct result comparison.
- Simple Operations: Higher accessibility of database; Single click for instant printout.
- Tight Integration: Easy access between A-Scan and IOL; Axial length automatically imported from A-Scan measurement.
- Accurate Results: Automatic reading at single or multiple points for corneal thickness; Multiple measurements at a single point for higher reliability; Higher accuracy enabled by averaging readings.
- IOP Adjustment: Intraocular pressure for adjustment provides a reference for tonometer measurement; Parameter adjustability based on user's experience.
- Patient Management: Built-in data archiving capability for storage of up to 180 patient records.
- PC Connectivity: Uploading application software developed to allow for communications with PC and unlimited storage capability.
- Instant Printout: Single click print-out enabled by the in-built thermal printer; User-defined print-out options.
- User-defined Preference: Users are free to define acoustic velocities, IOP parameters and printing options.
- Accurate measurements under both Contact and Immersion modes
- Extreme ease of use touch screen
- Automatic / Manual modes
- Auto gain control
- Built-in thermal printer
- Portable ergonomic design
A-Scan (MD-1000A MD-1000A/P):
|Probe||10MHz with Fixation Red Light|
|Total Gain||100dB with an adjustable range of 0-50dB|
|Measuring Range||15 - 40mm|
|Measuring Mode||Contact ot Immersion|
|Measuring Parameters||Anterior Chamber Depth, Lens Thickness, Vitreous Length|
|Measuring Modes||Automatic (Normal, Cataract, Aphakic and Special) and Manual|
|8 Groups of Readings with Averaging Standard Deviation |