|Is It Portable||Non Portable|
|Field of view diameter||50mm with f=250mm objective lens|
|Gross Weight||Floorstand 125kg, Wall Mount 80kg , Ceiling Mount 95kg, Fixed ground Mount 75kg , Tabletop Clip 45kg|
|Magnification||2.8x, 4.2x, 6.9x, 10.4x, 17.0x, 25.6x 78.3mm, 52.1mm, 32.0mm, 21.2mm, 13.0mm, 8.7mm|
Dental Microscope Zumax dental microscopes are used by more dentists around the world.
* 6-steps manual magnification changer
* Six click stop positions
* 45 deg binocular tube, f=170mm
* 0-180 deg inclinable binocular tube, f=170mm
* 12.5x, 10x, 16x and 20X widefield eyepieces and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment.
* e.g. with f=250mm lens and 12.5x eyepieces:
* Field-of-view diameter:
2.8x, 4.2x, 6.9x, 10.4x, 17.0x, 25.6x
78.3mm, 52.1mm, 32.0mm, 21.2mm, 13.0mm, 8.7mm
with selected components, the above magnification range can be shifted up or down.
* Manual, fine focusing range 12mm
* 5 objective lenses for optional:
f=200mm (with fine focus), f=250mm (with fine focus), f=300mm, f=350mm, f=400mm
* Zumax LED Illumination, supplies bright,white and shadow-free light,>20,000 hours lifetime * Yellow and green integrated filter
* Field of view diameter: 50mm with f=250mm objective lens
* This coupling offer ultra-light, ultra-smooth and perfect balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as camcorder and digital camera.